Thursday, February 7, 2008

#104 - the starting line


anyone heard of the starting line? probably not, although you may have heard "the best of me," it used to play on the radio sometime maybe like when we were seniors in high school (1999)? i think it just might be my favorite song of all time. i don't know a whole lot of other songs they sing... i've heard a bunch, but none really caught my attention all that much. but they're all on my pandora.com that i listen to at work anyway.

but, they're coming to hawai'i! woo hoo! hardly anyone i know ever comes here for concerts. i only found out about it a couple of day ago though, and the concert is in two weeks already. it's at pipeline, so not a sit-down concert, which is cool, but it's also an all-ages show, which is not so ideal... still, could be very fun! i'm still looking for people to go with because it's on a tuesday (feb. 19th) and not a lot of people have even heard of them... it's times like these i wish i wasn't single so i could drag my girl along with me, but i'm an idiot and went and ended that so i'll have to suffer the consequences for that... then again, it's not like she would've come along anyway so i guess i'm not missing out on anything, ha...

well, if anyone out there who reads this (which is like, only brandi, but she's in oregon) and wants to go see them with me, hit me up!

2 comments:

brandizzle said...

haha I would totally go with you! you really should of come up here for the "reliant K" show last year. that would've been bomb! I don't really remember "best of me", I looked it up on itunes and didn't really recognize it. but i'd go anyways, I went to a bunch of shows last year that I didn't really know b/c my friend went. it's good stuff, one great thing about portland is all the music that comes through here! just went to see paula fuga play and hapa is coming next month. i am such an easy music person - i'll go to any show pretty much. that is part of the reason why i have no money, i spend it all on shows! seriously if i had an infinite store of money i'd go see a show every night. there are actually decent-priced shows at some venues. anyhoo i hope you find someone to go with and enjoy the show!

Yosh808 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.