Tuesday, May 29, 2007

#47 - miss japan



dang, miss japan is HOT! i didn't watch the thing on tv, but i saw on the news that miss japan won miss universe 2007 and i was shocked because japanese girls aren't really that pretty. i mean, with all those weird japanese trends that they've got going now some of them come out looking pretty toasted. but this miss japan is smokin' hot.

which brings me to my next point: dating japanese girls.

dating japanese girls is hard. i mean, growing up in my family (and in mililani) i think that my parents expected us to all date other japanese. but look what happened! my sister married chinese-chinese and my other sister married a mexican, haha. my mom was floored both times. so now they expect me to find a nice, plain, japanese girl to marry. but i don't wanna do that. i mean, japanese girls can be pretty, but for some reason i'm not all that attracted to them, maybe because i've only grown up around japanese girls and so anyone not japanese looks really exotic to me, haha, that sounds pretty stupid, but to some extent it might be true. besides, i think japanese girls in the japanese culture are way too reserved, of course, that's true of my family, but i don't want to start my own family being all restrictive and over-reserved like that. and the japanese girls i've dated tend to be like that... then again, maybe i just have a problem finding the right girls?

of course, this is all a gross over-generalization and completely not applicable to all japanese girls, but i think i'd have a problem dating a girl who was super-reserved, what would we do together? we'd just stare at each other during dinner and not say anything, haha. anyway, the search continues i guess... until then at least there's miss japan.

5 comments:

Yosh808 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brandizzle said...

OMG! I totally agree in the opposite direction (Japanese boys). for some reason I've never really been attracted to Japanese guys but of course my mom wants me to marry...you! hahaha so I totally get what you are saying. good luck with miss japan..

nure nezumi said...

ha, yeah, both my parents and grandparents would completely die from happiness if we got married. isn't it weird how they get their hopes up so much of so little info? like for years my mom wanted me to take morgan to the prom because she thought that she looked like that ice skater yuka sato. weird.

Joseph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph said...

nvm.
anyway, stop being lazy and update.
=)