Thursday, July 9, 2009

#268 - project #2 update!

huh, thought that would take a little bit longer, but... yard = finished! this is the view from inside my place looking out through the glass doors to the patio...
this is the left side of my yard, under the guest bedroom window with the gate to the right (still have to find a couple of potted plants to put in the rocky area)...
and this is the right side of my yard with the patio in the foreground and my master bedroom window on the right. in the corner, that little wimp of a branch with the green leaves, is the sakura "tree." it's really just like a wussy sprout right now, but hopefully it'll grow big and tree-like. that would be awesome.... i hope it doesn't die... my mom does too, she gave it to me and she'll kill me if i kill it...

No comments: