Monday, March 16, 2009

#227 - at long last, the world may come to realize the brilliance that is my opinion!


and so it has finally happened. may my genius be unveiled and may the world revel in the all-inspiring light that comes from the mind of me. yes, that is right, i am now officially a nielsen company tv research home!

and on with dollhouse!

prepare yourself for 8 more seasons of terminator!

no more will the "firefly"s of the world suffer their creative writing at the hands of network executive producers... they will florish and prosper!

set your dvrs for the office and 30 rock five days a week!

yes, my grace falls upon those who produce good television, but beware you, oh you who pay homage to bad writing, who align yourselves with fake laugh tracks and you who drag out storylines until they are beyond repair. for as much as my good will shall nourish those shows with fantastic writing and hot girls so much more shall my wrath rend asunder those who idolize over-dramatic plot twists!

woe to you, heroes, for your infuriating "coincidences" and never dying characters.

alas, lost, thou hast forfeit my trust with your endless "we don't have time to explain, just trust me!"

prepare ye, "er" and "csi" for most swift retribution for your commercials fraught with "the one episode you don't want to miss!" and "the last ten minutes will shock you!"

as sure as the nielsen company sends me "a large blue and white envelope" in "a few days," so soon shall you fall from the tv guide listings in flames, mwahahahaha!




so can you tell i'm weirdly excited about taking a few surveys? well, i figure i'm in the right demographic right? the money-to-burn demographic? male, 21-30, single, employed? people should be asking for my opinion more often right? well, i think so at least. anyway, not like my one survey is gonna make such a huge difference, but at least i can do something to save my favorite (yet somehow not very popular) shows... well, something other than just posting about it here on this blog that like 5 people read right? haha.

3 comments:

Kat said...

I was gonna post how it is so sad how you're are this thrilled to be a Nielson person but then I remembered that I also celebrated when were selected. I was going to blog about it then too. Lance was embarrassed by our's b/c it had the Golden Girls on it every morning both times that we did it.

Kat said...

haha, are you gonna follow that email we got suggesting that you have a big party for the deaf episode of law and order to help w/ the ratings?

nure nezumi said...

no way, law and order (deaf or not) can go the way of those other hour-long drama-bombs... in other words = cancel!

although maybe we'll do that for dollhouse...