Thursday, January 8, 2009

#207 - piano

how awesome is this? so the piano i bought was finally delivered and i couldn't be happier. it is exactly what i need to finish off my place, the last piece of the puzzle i think to make my home pretty darn perfect. i think it still needs a little bit of breaking in (and a tuning) because it's a brand new piano, but what a difference it makes being able to play in my own home.
all this time i've been going home to my parent's house to play (and they have a baby grand so it does sound nicer, but i really like the action on this new piano, even though it's an upright) but now i've got a great new hobby to explore daily, sweet.
i can't tell you how awesome it is to finally have a piano in my home, i've been searching for one practically since i moved in and now, a year and four months later i've finally got one... i love it.

1 comment:

brandizzle said...

CONGRATS! i know how you've wanted this forever and damn, it looks good in your house! :)