Wednesday, November 5, 2008

#191 - service?

and i am computerless.

i took my computer in to circuit city to try and get that cracked lid fixed, i don't know why i thought that i could get it fixed right away, but i had all election day free so my plan was to bring it in, do some christmas shopping, then pick it up at the end of the day. how naive right? they told me it would take 14-30 days. sucks. so i'm stuck without a computer at home for like the next month at least. this is gonna put a serious strain on my christmas shopping ('cause all my pictures are on that computer and i wanted to make some snapfish gifts for the family, which takes time, plus mailing time, it's gonna be pushing it).

plus i think i'm computer addicted. i didn't know what to do last night without checking my fantasy football... now i've got nothing. c'mon circuit city protection plan repair services, GO!

No comments: