Monday, March 12, 2007

#21 - ali'i beach park

This pic was taken about two months ago at Ali'i Beach Park in Haleiwa. After surfing (it was freezing and i was getting kinda pounded on my longboard so i took a little break), i sat on the sand for awhile and it was a nice, sunny day so i decided to snap some shots. I love playing the focus and stuff on the camera (i've yet to learn about anything else really...) so here's a shot with the focus shifted to the background, cool huh? I take a lot of shots of the ocean because i love the way the light plays with the water, and up on north shore where the water's crystal clear you get a great sense of that.

Anyway, i'm posting this pic because it's been awhile since the weather & my schedule have been able to cooperate enough to get me out to the beach. but, spring break's coming up so i'll be spending muchos time on the north shore, that'll be nice. so these last few days of work will be hella nasty busy, but after that it's two whole weeks to myself, and that'd be killer. so here's praying for nice weather...

No comments: