Monday, July 26, 2010

#319 - living real life


so i really haven't been posting on this blog for the whole summer, mostly because i don't really have much to say. or whatever i do have to say i've been saying to real people (haha, sorry the internet) and so the ideas don't have time to bounce around in my brain and stew until i can craft an entire blog for it. part of that is probably due to me joining facebook and buying a smartphone so i can instantly post my various random (yet insightful and intelligent) thoughts so easily. the other part is maybe because i've got different groups of people to tell things to that i think i get tired of saying the same idea more than once.

in any case, the blog is slowly dying... that's not such a bad thing, it's actually about 4 and a half years old so perhaps it's time to start off on a new project. although i do hate e-waste... like all those old email accounts that you abandoni, or that geocities webpage you made when you were in high school just because you could. still, this blog has a lot of great pictures that i've taken so i'd like to keep those around. here are some of my favorites... but before that, since this may be my last post, thanks to all three of you who read this, it was nice to know that my (brilliant) thoughts weren't going entirely unheard. i'm sure there will be other avenues with which to keep up with my life, i think i've just out-grown this one. so, time to move on, and with that i'll leave you with some of my favorite self-taken pictures from this blog (well, really, they're mostly just for me, haha).













1 comment:

brandizzle said...

i must be busy cause i've only now just read your post. sheesh! anyway i'm kind of in the same boat with my old boring blog. i think people's attention span is only as long as twitter now. or fb updates. either way, i need my new phone soon cause blogging isn't really working. i'm not saying anything. i'm not sure i have much to say but i need a reason to blog. i'm starting a food blog up. nothing special or too critical, just yummy food that i'm eating. well let me know when you start a new project or something. i love reading your brilliance. you did get me hooked on the dollhouse! :)